PLEASE NOTE, THIS IS AN ARCHIVED PAGE FROM 2014
2014 People’s Climate March San Diego Media Gallery
We hope you enjoy the videos, media coverage, and photos (scroll down) from the People’s Climate March San Diego which took place on September 21, 2014. Thanks to the photographers and videographers who gave their time, including Tara Kelly, Diane Lesher, Dan McCormack, John Nicksic, Nancy Pivarunas, Bob Silvern and Meredith Vezina.
Next step: Sign up for the People’s Climate Mobilization San Diego taking place on Saturday, April 29, 2017.
TV Coverage on 7 stations
Media Coverage of the People’s Climate March San Diego – Sampling
- TV Coverage on 7 stations – see video above
- KPBS: San Diegans Rally for Change: People’s Climate March (radio & TV from before PCM with Council President Todd Gloria and SD350’s Masada Disenhouse) LINK
- San Diego Free Press: A Photo Essay of Sunday’s San Diego People’s Climate March – The Time for Change is Now
- San Diego Reader: Gold-standard environmentalism sought: Councilman Gloria touts “near-zero waste policy” at protest
- Times of San Diego: People’s Climate March Takes Over San Diego City Hall
- OB Rag: San Diegans Turn Out for March for the Climate
- UT San Diego: Local climate march story was missed (a statement regarding the UT not covering the march)