The People’s Climate March San Diego will take place at Waterfront Park, 1600 Pacific Highway, San Diego, CA 92101. We will meet at the County Administration Building steps on the west side at 10am. Live music, a Native American ceremony, and a Kid’s Zone with games and facepainting will be featured. Opening speeches will be followed by a short loop march, and then we will regroup at the park afterward.
- Opening blessing and comments by Bobby Wallace of the Barona Band of Indians of the Kumeyaay Nation
- California State Assembly Member Lorena Gonzalez Fletcher
- Scripps Institution of Oceanography Professor Jeffrey Severinghaus
- San Diego State University Environmental Engineering student Willow Lark
- Senior Pastor Rev. J. Lee Hill, Jr.
- President and Founder of Sullivan Solar Power, Dan Sullivan
- San Diego City Council Member David Alvarez