No time to make a sign to carry at the march? Don’t despair!
First of all, we’ll have tons of art work to carry – including the signs below. We’ll also have a sign contest for folks who make their own creative signs.
Or, download one of these custom San Diego Climate March signs (both files below have both signs):
Downloadable PCM Signs – 8.5 x 11
Downloadable PCM Signs – 11 x 17
And finally, here’s a crowdsourced site with LOTS more signs.
Whatever sign you’re carrying, we can’t wait to see you Saturday!
One week from tomorrow, the largest ever global climate action in history will happen: THE PEOPLE’S CLIMATE MARCH. While the core action is at the U.N. Summit in NYC, we are organizing a tremendous march here in San Diego, one of >1,500 globally. We hope you will join us, and that you can help us get the word out this weekend/week – the more people we turn out, the bigger our impact will be!
That’s why we’re asking YOU and everyone reading this to commit a few hours of volunteering to helping to promote the People’s Climate March.
First, Have you signed up?
www.peoplesclimatesd.org and www.facebook.com/events/693486614073088/.
Second, Can you help make this event HUGE?
- Tell everyone you know. Sample email, social media posts, etc. HERE
- Make a donation to support the march. Any amount helps. DONATE HERE
- Help us make phone calls.
- TOMORROW, Sunday, Sept 14, 1-5pm at Deirdre’s home, 244 W. Brookes Ave., San Diego, CA 92103 (make sure you’re on W Brookes, west of 1st Ave). 619 299-1644 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- On your own: Ask for a list, email@example.com / 619-335-1265
- Hand out Flyers. Download flyers and posters to print HERE or pick up at our monthly meeting Tuesday. Lots of places to flyer Sunday. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for ideas.
- Volunteer for jobs at the march: many available, including sign-in, marshalls, holding banners, and lots more. email@example.com / 619-335-1265
WHEN: Sunday, Sept 21, beginning 12:30 pm, ending around 3:30 pm.
WHERE: Start at San Diego City Hall and end at County Waterfront Park.
WHAT: March and rally with large, colorful signs, banners, costumed characters.
Great music with Steph Johnson, Greg Gross & other local artists.
Speakers: Todd Gloria, David Alvarez, Monique Lopez, Richard Barrera.
Over 50 environmental, health, labor and civic organizations have endorsed.
HOW: Come by Coaster, trolley, bike (4 organized rides!), walking, or carpooling.
We can’t wait to see you on September 21st for the People’s Climate March!
The SanDiego350 team